Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WALKIN ON SUNSHINE :)

okay....maybe ONE more blog post before I sign off to get my life organized ;) Just because, in the middle of all of this wintery weather,  I can't help but share how absolutely in love I am with the color YELLOW right now!!! Aahhh...the color of sweet sunshine <3
I am all for yellow  ~  for bedrooms, clothing & accessories, and even weddings!
Here are just a few reasons why:

How could you not love these bedrooms from Warpedeco Home Improvement ?!

These two are from Decor Pad :)
And I LOVE yellow & gray together for clothing/accessories, so why not for a bedroom?!

Check out these fab accessories from Target:




 ~ Not to mention the million and one stunning things to do with yellow in a wedding ~

From She Walks in Beauty, Tempting Weddings (noted on photos), and shoes by J.Crew :





and Inspiration Boards from With This Favor / Snippet and Ink






And of course, because I never stop shopping for Cadence, check out these finds I'm eyein at


I am so in love with this embellished yellow cardigan!!!  And the dress w/a blue cropped sweater would be oh so sweet :)




how PRECIOUS are these accessories?!?


and bc I'm lovin the blue and yellow, and blue really brings out C's eyes, wouldn't these be adorable together? Maybe with little blue and white polka dotted leggings under the skirt and some little white patent leather maryjanes? oooooohh ;)


and I'm lovin the idea of these layered together, maybe with the little dark wash dressy jeans I just got her :)

 

hey look - it must be a good look bc I found a pic of it! hehe. Though I still like the idea of it w/her jeans ;)



See why I am so in love with yellow???

So, green may be my favorite color, with turquoise in a close second, but I think both go swimmingly with sunshine yellow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment